Sunday, July 13, 2008

Upcoming show in Provincetown, Massachusetts

Safe With Me, collage, colored pencil, and encaustic on panel
24" x 24"
2008
My new Palimpsest series will be on exhibit at Ernden Fine Art Gallery in Provincetown, Massachusetts.

July 25 - August 7, 2008

Opening Reception
Friday, July 25
7-9 pm

I won't be able to make it to the reception (just blew the travel budget for the next couple of years!), but I hope you can stop by if you're in the area.

I've been busy getting this work ready to go. This weekend I was supposed to be packing the work and finishing up a couple, but I started a few new ones instead!

You can see the whole series (so far) in this Flickr set.

1 comment:

Gwendolyn Plunkett said...

Love this new series. Wish I could see all of them in person. Congratulations on the exhibition. G