Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Houston Workshop

Kathy, Lauren, Peggy, Maud, and Karen...

I had a fun time in Houston and met some great artists in my workshop. Lauren organized the whole thing and Maud let us use her studio in a great artist studio/warehouse called The Foundry.

I used to complain about Houston (hot, humid, smelly, did I mention hot?), but changed my mind when I found out what a great art community it has. Great museums. The Rothko Chapel... And it's close to the beach, so I guess it's not all bad.

Peggy, Lauren, Karen, and Maud

No beach for me this time, though. I also used the opportunity to deliver a couple of new paintings to the Koelsch Gallery. They have a beautiful new space in The Heights. Of course I forgot to take pictures there...

So today I'm off to ship some paintings to Ernden Fine Art in Provincetown, Massachusetts, have lunch with a long lost friend and then I'm going to take photos of a show that I curated. More on that later...

No comments: