Friday, July 04, 2008

Home at Last

Just a quick post to let you know that I'm home!

My flight out of Scranton (did I mention how teeny their airport is?) was late, so I missed my connecting flight in Atlanta (their airport is the opposite of teeny), but I was able to get on the next flight out. So I got back home around midnight last night.

It's good to be back, even though it is 100 degrees outside.

My son and I slept very late this morning and then got some Mexican food for lunch. I had been jonesin' for some good tex-mex after being on the east coast! I had great pizza, greek, seafood, etc, but I missed my greasy, cheesy, fried (and oh so healthy) tex-mex...

So I've restocked the kitchen, gone through the mail, and now I guess I need to unpack. A nap sounds nice, too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hurray for home!

mcdc3s said...

It's always nice to get back to the familiar.